A caravan for your holidays
Have you decided to go camping in a caravan? Book Les Breuils Camping in Verdun.
We welcome you for your holidays with your family or friends.
Short history of caravans
If the craze for camping dates to the advent of paid holidays in 1936, the caravan made its appearance twenty years later in France with the famous Tabbert.
More comfortable than tents, these small rolling houses were a craze and still attract 2% of the French.
Today, from the legendary American aluminium caravan to the one that can be set up in 8 seconds, the caravan is always synonymous with comfort and freedom but also travel and joie de vivre.
The caravan, more than a style, a way of life
We rent sites for tents and caravans for the duration of your choice, except in July and August when it is available for 7 days minimum. Each site offers parking for your vehicle.
You will stay in a pleasant and shadowy environment where the recent facilities are very well maintained.
Our team is waiting to offer you a relaxed and family holidays. Do not hesitate to book your campsite well in advance for a stay during the high season directly on our site.
Enjoy a natural setting
Our quality service
- 3 star rating
- Pets allowed for an additional fee
- Indoor and outdoor bar and brasserie with large terrace
- Open in high season from 7h30 for breakfast (off season 8h)
- Brasserie, restaurant from 6 pm
- Grocery: High season: 7h30-12h and 14h-22h, Low season: 8h-12h and 14h-20h
- Traditional grocery, bakery, fresh drinks, postcards, ice creams, propane cylinders, butane and camping gas ...